Central NSW is a dynamic and vibrant region located on the Western side of the Blue Mountains and extending almost 800 kms to the Central West Plains in the heart of New South Wales. It is on the move and ready for future growth. All tiers of government work collaboratively together with business and industry for the economic development of the region.
A range of economic activities and investment opportunities as well as its strategic location and seasonal climate make the region truly unique. These factors combine with the region’s competitive advantages to set the stage for a bright future. From mining to agriculture, education to logistics, advanced manufacturing to science and research, it is all available here. A range of lifestyle options support this economic diversity, including country living and large urban centres, offering all the amenity of capital cities.
• Transport & Logistics: Distribution centres, intermodal operations, warehousing, transportation services
• Agribusiness: Agri-processing, water technology, biomass, agricultural services
• Professional Services: Financial and business services, engineering, research and development
• Health: Specialty medical services, healthcare services, aged care
• Advanced Manufacturing: Food and beverage manufacturing, advanced equipment, industrial machinery and equipment
• Education and Research: Tertiary education and training, health training, agri-research
• Technology Services: Renewable technologies, ICT, creative industries
• Tourism: Accommodation, business travellers, leisure product development.
click here to visit the Invest NSW Central West website, for investment opportunities by Industry or Region.
or click here to visit the Central West RDA website for these and other useful information.